WELCOME TO ELIXIR
Because following the rules is a must!
By using Elixirnow.in you as the as user accept all the Terms and Conditions listed below.
- Elixir has the right to change the Terms and Conditions Policy whenever required, without the consent of the user.
- While submitting the content you provide Elixir the appropriate license for use of the content. You grant Elixir an exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, transferable, right license to use, host, store, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, perform, transmit, modify, adapt and create derivative works of the content.
- Any other platform where the content may be submitted neither has the right to ownership of the content nor can they report it.
- The content should be written by the writer himself.
- The writer takes full responsibility of the content submitted to Elixir.
- A writer should not submit plagiarised content.
- In case the content is plagiarised by the writer, Elixir would not be held responsible for the same..
- If a writer submits plagiarised content he directly gets suspended from the community.
- Elixir has the right to suspend the users access to services if they violate the Terms and Conditions policy framed by the company.